Electrical installations done a test and inspection to issue C.O.C at Tiller Street, in Dalpark 1, Brakpan. Upon investigation it was found that the main supply at communal DB box were connected vice versa. This led to a very dangerous situation for the resident.
Although all appliances was working for past 2 years, the earth leakage would not trip, should any appliance went down to earth. Meaning the appliance can be live on conductible parts and a person can receive electrical shock.This furthermore made the neutral bar live. Electrical installations reversed the polarities. After test and inspection were positive a certificate of compliance were issued.
For Electrical Certificate of Compliance (COC’s), contact Alwyn on 064 247 3812